Top hiking adventure in Lombok brings you 5D4N Majestic Mount Rinjani Summit Experience. This is the ultimate mountain adventure for very climbing enthusiast. The peak is 3,726 meters above sea level. Gunung Rinjani is the second highest mountain in Indonesia. This is a massive volcano which towers over the island of Lombok. A climb to the top is one of the most exhilarating experiences you can have in Indonesia. Highlights are sunrise and sunset view, lush forests, waterfalls and stunning scenery of Danau Segara Anak (Crater Lake) and Mount Rinjani summit.
All Rinjani Experience packages require every participant to have good level of fitness. Ability for long distance walks is compulsory. Due to safety reasons, those with fear of height, breathing deficiency, hepatitis are advised not to participate in such activities.
Requirement is minimum 2 persons. Porters trekking guides, food and water, trekking equipment i.e tent, cooking utensils etc are provided.
Enjoy All-Inclusive Rinjani package for USD399nett/per person. Note: Minimum 2-3 persons.
Kindly Contact Us regarding total participants before making payment to avoid inconvenience.
|2-3 person US399 per person|
|4-6 person US377 per person|
|7-10 person US349 per person|
|11-15 person US325 per person|
You want to know about ‘What to do in Lombok’ ?
|Experience climbers only|
|Ideal for eco tourism vacation|
|Suitable for those that are physically fit|
|UNESCO world renowned geo-park|
|Unique mountain experience|
|ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE||Praya International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before flight|
Day 1: ARRIVAL
- Arrival at Lombok Praya International Airport
- Land transfer from airport to Rinjani National Park
- Check in to resort
- Briefing with tour guide
- Free and easy
Day 2: DEPART FROM SENARU VILLAGE - SPEND THE NIGHT ON SHORES OF CRATER LAKE ANAK SEGARA
- Early breakfast
- Proceed tp Desa Senaru – 600m above sea level
- Register at rangers post @ Rinjani National Park
- 1hour 30mins trek to Post 1 – 900m above sea level
- 2hour 30mins trek to Post 2 – 1500m above sea level ( rest and lunch)
- 1hour 30mins trek to Post 3 – 2000m above sea level
- Proceed to Pelawangan Senaru – 2641m above sea level
- Overnight stay @ Crater Rim / Dinner / Free & easy time|
- View of sunset and sunrise
- Majestic view of Gunung Baru and Danau Segara Anak
Day 3: CLIMB UP TO CRATER RIM - SPEND THE NIGHT AT PLAWANGAN SEMBALUN CRATER RIM
- Free and Easy time
- 3 hour climb to Plawangan Sembalun Crater Rim – 2639m above sea level
- Set up camp
- Rest / Dinner / Free & Easy time
Day 4: MOUNT RINJANI SUMMIT
- 02.00 Breakfast
- 3-4 hour climb to Rinjani Summit – 3726m above sea level
- Breath taking view of dawn and sunrise, Bali, Mount Tambora of Sumbawa island
- Descend to Plawangan Sembalun Crater Rim – 2639m above sea level
- Rest and refreshment
- Descend to Padabalong Post 3 – 1800m above sea level
- Proceed to Tangengean Post 2 – 1500m above sea level
- Proceed to Post 1 – 1300m above sea level
- Journey ends at Sembalun Lawang village
- Check in to resort in Sembalun
- Rest / Free and Easy
Day 5: CHECK OUT/TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
- Breakfast @ resort
- Check out
- Transfer to Airport
- Some shopping and sight seeing (optional / depends on your flight schedule
- Debriefing with tour guide
- Have a safe journey home
- It is compulsory for all Rinjani excursion to include a trekker/guide
- All prices quoted are in US Dollar
- Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
- All rates are subject to limited availability
- Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice
- All prices are nett, include peak season charges and all other relevant surcharges.
- Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
- All bookings require payment in full (cancellation policy applies)
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation
- All extensions of stay are strictly on request and are subject to room availability.
- Child Prices and age admission policies vary and are determined by hotel.
- For further enquiries on your travel programs, please contact us via email to email@example.com